Hope you all have been having a fantastic February! I cannot believe how fast 2020 is flying by; it is already almost March!!
Today, I am going to share one of my go-to snacks for school (and anywhere, really). I make these bliss balls EVERYTIME I go home because they are perfect to keep in my dorm room, easy, and delicious!
These bliss balls are the best because they are easy to make, easy to make, and easy to prep. You can make huge batches and freeze them, then just take them out as needed!
Not only is this recipe easy to make and prep, they are also
- grain free
- refined sugar free
- whole30 approved
- totally vegan
- only require 1 blender only, no bowls!
- take less than 15 minutes to make
- taste like dessert
- did I mention healthy?
The healthy fats in these bliss balls are fantastic for keeping you full for long periods of time, which is especially good if you have long stretches of work/classes/tasks! The hustle is real, but that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your health! Snacks like these can help get you through the day and feel GOOD!
Are you ready for the recipe?
Grain-Free Peanut Butter Coconut Bliss Balls (V, GF)
By: Grace // Just A Veg
Makes 15-18 balls
Total time: 15 minutes
1 (packed) cup dates, soaked in hot water for 5 minutes
1 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup hemp seeds
1/4 cup ground flaxseed
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup water (save from soaking dates)
unsweetened shredded coconut (for rolling)
- Soak dates in hot water for 5 minutes. This will help soften the dates and make the easier to blend!
- Add all ingredients except water and coconut to a blender
- Blend/pulse. You will need to stop and start the blender a few times to scrape the sides and combine! Add water as needed to help with mixing. The mixture should be slightly sticky but not wet!
- Once mixture is combined (not smooth, just no big chunks), roll 1 inch balls. Roll balls in coconut and place in a parchment paper lined container.
- place balls in fridge and store there!
- Enjoy! These are the BEST snacks 🙂
I hope you enjoy these bites! They are my absolute favorite!
Have a fantastic week!
Grace // Just A Veg ♥